Whistler Creekside Village was the original base of Whistler Mountain and site of the first gondola, the ‘Creek’ as locals call it, is the first point of entry to the resort of Whistler Blackcomb and is a convenient alternative to the often crowded Whistler Village.
With over 1,400 FREE parking spaces, the pedestrian-friendly village has all of the amenities that locals and tourists would ever need: essentials (groceries & liquor), retail, medical & wellness services, resort services (tickets, rentals and lessons), dining and direct mountain access by gondola.
Hover over the map
BC LIQUOR STORE
– Well stocked beer/liquor store in Creekside
– Convenient opening hours
– Located right by Creekside Market grocery store. One stop shop for your needs.
– Very diverse and high quality products. The butcher and product sections are excellent.
– Free parking and right by BC Liquor. An awesome one stop shop location for essentials.
– Great advice for caring for your teeth between appointments
– The best place to go for any dental work if you live in whistler or just visiting.
– The whole team is amazing! Everyone is very caring and professional, the place is beautiful and immaculate.
– A super relaxing experience every single time.
GET THE GOODS
– The experience of spending time in the store. Discovering a cool combination of products, many of which I hadn’t ever seen before.
– Wide variety of products. There’s a perfect gift for everyone
BACH & CO.
– Trendy selection of clothes, shoes, jewelry and much more!
– Locally owned, meet Abbie or one of her friendly employees
– Beautiful selection of modern furniture and décor carefully curated by the 122 West team.
– The bright and airy showroom will awaken all your senses
– Beautiful new salon with local owners
– Experienced stylists that get your look just right!
– Organic sourdough bakery using only Canadian grains
– Locally owned and operated – Meet Natasha and Ed
- incredible interior design
– open every day until 5 PM
ART POP WHISTLER
- creative art gallery
- creative lessons for adults and kids
Mekong the restaurant aims to inspire you with its deep honouring of the Thai culinary traditions – and its modern imagination.
OPENING JULY 1st, 2023
– Summer patio workouts with an amazing view of the peak of Whistler Mountain. Nothing beats fresh air, sunshine and workouts!
– Cleanest gym in Whistler. Work out in style, always enough space to make the most of your workout!
THE FETCHING DOG
- Sustainable Pet Groomer in Whistler
– Fast and easy to organize rentals for both skiing in the winter and biking in the summer
– Amazing programs for kids to learn to ski in the winter and bike in the summer.
– The instructors are fantastic and really care about the children they teach
– Free parking available all year. Easily stop in to get the essentials!
– It’s free and underground, so no clearing snow off your vehicle at the end of the day!
Whistler Creekside Village Shops & Businesses
FINE THAI CUISINE
Welcome to MEKONG, where we pay tribute to the vibrant culture and delicious cuisine of Thailand. Our inspiration comes from the dedication of Pepe Barajas and his passionate team, who traveled to Thailand to fully immerse themselves in the food and culture. We aim to bring the authentic flavours and experiences of Thailand to Whistler, and hope you enjoy our dishes as much as we do.
A TRIBUTE TO THAI FLAVOURS AND WARMTH
OPENING JULY 1st, 2023
is a must-see for its incredible interior design alone!
Designed by award-winning Vancouver interior designer Daniel Meloché @danielmelochedesign n working closely with Whistler local builder, Miles Vitti and his team @vittibuilds Rockit features a playful, interactive, and inviting retro-vibe, inspired by the 70s and 80s, with pops of yellow, brass, and greenery. Truly an Instagrammable moment.
If that’s not enough to get your foot in the door, just wait until you hear what’s on the menu. Rockit does not only feature a full authentic coffee menu, cheekily called Espresso Greatest Hits, they’ll also be sporting Funkadelic Teas, a line-up of Belgian hot chocolate, and Aero-Smoothies.
100% vegan organic sourdough B Corp certified bakery
Specializing in bread, but also creating small baked goods and a specialty coffee espresso bar. Everything is made in-house, from scratch and baked fresh daily. You can see the bakers working live as we have an educational open plan kitchen concept. A farm-to-table, seasonal eatery striving for zero-food waste and carbon neutrality. 100% compostable packaging and locally sourced ingredients. A tree is planted for every beverage sold with our partner charity Trees for the Future. 1% revenue is donated to environmental and social justice causes including animal welfare.
Events & Local Tips
Whistler Creekside Village Blog